Please contact us with your questions; we can help you.
How much does a pool cost?
The cost of an in ground swimming pool starts at around $60,000.00. Building costs vary greatly and are dependent on the size, location and design features chosen. All of our pools & spas are custom built according to your needs, lifestyle, and desires. We work closely with you to balance all of these variables with your budget.
How can I save money on energy costs with an outdoor swimming pool?
How long will my pool last?
An in ground pool can last a lifetime. A well designed, properly engineered, properly built pool with appropriate high quality equipment, good care and regular maintenance will last you a lifetime, and then some!
What is the necessary maintenance of a swimming pool?
A regular weekly maintenance plan that includes cleaning and keeping the pH and chemicals in balance is crucial to the beauty and longevity of your pool. All equipment and automatic pool covers should be kept in good working condition, checked, cleaned and adjusted periodically. Many of these services can be done annually at the opening of your pool. Have your pool professionally winterized.
How can I keep my children and pets safe around the pool?
Pool safety is everyone’s top concern, and there are numerous preventative and cautionary measures that you can use. We have listed the top most important ones.
- Always watch your children & pets when they are in or near a pool or spa
- Install and use an automatic safety cover on your pool & spa. Keep these covers in good working condition at all times.
- Keep children away from pool drains, pipes and other openings to avoid entrapments. Older pools may have these hazards.
- Ensure any pool and spa you use has VGB compliant drain covers.
- Install a five-foot or taller fence around the pool and spa and use self-closing and self-latching gates. Consider gate and pool alarms that alert you when children or pets are near.
- If your house serves as a fourth side of a fence around a pool, install door alarms and use them, and for additional safety install window guards on the windows facing the pool or spa.
- Consider installing a surface wave or underwater alarm in the pool.
- Always have and use proper and appropriate safety equipment & supplies.
- Teach children basic water safety
- Learn how to swim and teach your children how to swim.
- Learn to perform CPR and update this skill regularly.
- Keep a telephone near the pool area in case of an emergency.
Can I heat my pool with solar panels?
Yes. Call us for further information and a free estimate.